TVG Mobile App Review
| New Customers Only | 18+
TVG is one the most popular online bookies for horse racing in the US. The TVG app allows players to use their account on the go. Since the app only exists for iOS devices, Android users must settle with the TVG mobile site. In this review, we will take a look at how good TVG mobile app is and how it compares with its competition.
Easy access, free download, and ability to use all the features of the bookies is what makes this app great. Here is the table with all the main characteristics of the TVG app and you can keep reading to find out more about each of the app’s features.
|Bonuses and Promotions||5/5|
|Download it now||click here|
How to download the TVG app?
- Download the app via the Apple Store if you have an iOS device. There is no app for Android devices.
- Connect the app to your verified TVG account (or create one with a TVG promo code)
- Make bets, watch live streams, and withdraw from your account using the app.
In order to use the app, you must have an iOS device. That means that you can only download the TVG mobile site on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The app requires at least iOS 7.0 system. Later versions work as well.
When it comes to Android and Windows phone users, the app is not currently available. Instead, you will have to use the mobile site which works just fine with all the features available just like on a desktop, but the app would be handier nevertheless.
Bonus available and how to get it
All new players are eligible for a 100% welcome bonus on their first deposit of up to $75. In addition to that, you will also be welcomed with a $20 sign up bonus.
This offer is valid for all players, whether they are using the TVG app, or TVG mobile site. The welcome bonus can only be used once and after you complete the sign-up process. In short, here is a simple step-by-step list on how to get your TVG bonus:
- Complete your sign-up process by filling out the required information
- Wait for your account to be verified
- Allow the operator some time to grant you the use of the welcome bonus
- Make sure to use your bonus in no more than 15 days after making your account
Don’t forget that you can get more benefits out of these bonus and promo offers by registering with our special TVG bonus/promo code.
Actions, services, available options:
- Deposit, wager, and withdraw – Just like on the desktop version, both TVG mobile app and the TVG mobile site allow you to use your account fully. You can easily make bets and collect your winning.
- Race Alert – One thing that is exclusive to the TVG app is the “race alert” option. With this feature, you can set the app to send you notifications when your race of interest is about to start.
- Live Streaming – You can watch all the major horse races on the go using the live streaming options. You get 10 hours of live streaming per month for free, and if you want ten more, you need to pay an additional $3. Also, each time you bet $25, you get an additional hour of streaming.
- Mobile-friendly site – As we mentioned before, you won’t be able to download the app if you have an Android or Windows phone. However, TVG mobile site makes up for this to a certain extent.
Opinions on the TVG app
The TVG app is a great way for you to bet on horse races anywhere you are. Both the app and the mobile site work great and it’s easy for all players to use them and place bets.
Make sure to go to our TVG review page if you wish to find out more details about this online bookie.
|Easy to download||No Android app|
|Available live streaming||No Live Chat|
|Over 120 tracks|
|Multiple payment options|
Watching live horse races and betting on them at the same time is what every player wants from his bookie app. While the TVG app is fairly decent, there are some downsides to it. Not having the app for Android and Windows devices is certainly a bummer, and these players are forced to use the TVG mobile site.
However, this might change in the future.
TVG App: FAQ
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by users regarding the TVG app :
1. How to place a bet and how to play?
First, you will need to navigate to your race of interest. Once you find it, there will be a list of horses and odds that appear on the right of the participants’ names.
Click on the odds that you wish to place your bet on and you’re good to go. You can follow the race live and then confirm the race results later just to be sure whether you won or lost.
2. How to make a deposit?
There are several payment methods you can use to fund your account:
- Credit/Debit cards
- Prepaid card
Some of these, like PayPal and PayNearMe, have small fees when depositing, while others like the TVG prepaid card have none. To check your balance using a TVG mobile app, click on the top right corner of your screen on the icon with your name written beside it.
You can find out more about the deposit methods be going to our dedicated TVG payment methods page.
3. How to make a withdrawal?
To withdraw, simply navigate to your account and select “withdraw”. Just enter the desired amount and confirm it while also selecting your withdrawal method. The usual waiting time for processing withdrawals is five business days.
4. How to contact the customer service?
Contacting customer support using your TVG app is simple and easy. Navigate to the “contact us” page by clicking on the “more” button when in your account section. Here, you will find TVG’s phone number, email address, Twitter, and Facebook page. There is no live chat for the TVG mobile app, neither there is one on the desktop website.